We are an industry-leading provider who is committed to delivering a range of high-quality courses and workshops in the area of First Aid, Tactical and Paramedical education. We maintain both national and international certification as a provider and educator.
We are passionate about education, evidence-based medicine and the latest improvements in patients outcomes on an international level.
We have received multiple national recognition for our innovation, community enhancement, and services which include the Australian Telstra Business Awards and the Australian Road Safety Awards.
To ensure that all educators nationally, are current, competent and confident.
Continue to be the leading provider of the most up-to-date,
evidence based training and education for the first aid and tactical industry.
We pride ourselves on a team of highly experienced and capable practitioners in the field of education, first aid, paramedical, tactical/military and corporate providers. Lead by a former paramedic with training and service in both Australia and the USA, including;
- Founder and managing director of Medic One Pty Ltd which was Australia’s first provider of Vocational Educational Training (VET) qualifications for paramedics – 15+ years
- Manager of Wilson Medic One (transition after acquisition)
- Founder and Managing Director of MED Response Pty Ltd
- TAS Ambulance (former SJA)
- Remote area Western Australia (industrial rescue paramedic)
- Certified in the State of North Carolina
- Crime scene unit (Police & Tactical Response), Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Albuquerque Ambulance Service (AAS)
- REMSA (Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority), Reno, Nevada
- Cataldo Ambulance Service, Boston, Massachusetts
- Medic One / Wilson Medic One
- St John Ambulance Service, WA
- Advanced Life Ambulance, WA
Educator qualifications include
- Diploma of Training and Assessing
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- National Association of EMS Educators (NAEMSE) Instructor
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) Instructor
- Health Safety Institute (hsi) Medic First Aid International Instructor
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) provider
- Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) provider
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) provider
- Injury management coordinator
- Elected committee member of Paramedics Australasia, WA – 8+ year membership
- Current committee member of Rural and remote special interest group (SIG)
- Member of National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) – 15+ year membership
- Member of National Association of Emergency Medical Service Educators (NAEMSE) – 10+ year membership
- Member of the National Institute of First Aid Trainers